RUAS’s Placement Cell ensures employability of all students of the University.
A part of the Directorate of Student Affairs, the Placement Cell dedicates its efforts and resources towards finding promising employment opportunities for students. The Cell works hard to establish networks and connections, drawing in only the best companies for campus recruitment.
The Cell also helps students bridge the gap between industry and academia with a host of pre-placement trainings and seminars. These are designed to equip students with crucial skills and prepare them for the world of work.
The activities of the Cell can be listed as follows:
- To organize pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- To identify suitable employers and help them to achieve their hiring goals.
- To assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
- To collect feedback from employers where our students are selected.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.